[SHRC] Hobby Robotics First Meeting of the Semester 9/5, 9pm EAS 222

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 1 02:02:59 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

It was great meeting many of you at the club fair! For those of you on
this list from last year, welcome back to school! Robotics club is back,
bringing you access to robotic projects and experience. We are focused
on all kinds of robotics, whether it be mechanical design or
programming, so there is a role for everyone.

Our first meeting will be this upcoming MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH (LABOR
DAY) IN EAS 222 AT 9:00 PM. That's the big lecture hall on the second
floor of the Edwin A Stevens building. Hopefully you've gotten a little
accustomed to Stevens by now, but here's the location for the building
anyway [1].

In addition to this, be sure to sign up on DuckSync [2] if you haven't
already, we use it to track meeting attendance and stuff.

We'll be doing an introduction to the club, including showing some of
our current projects and what we have planned for the semester and
academic year to come.

If you have any questions, e-mail me at mlagaren at stevens.edu, or the
executive board at stevensrobotics at stevens.edu.

Seeya on Monday,