[SHRC] 9/19 Meeting Recap

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 20 00:48:28 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

We had an awesome event tonight, we filled BC 221!

To recap exactly what we did, we went over the SumoBot ruleset and
design constraints, then talked about our MiniBot battlebots, then
learned all about 3D printing fundamentals with Roger's presentation.

You can find the presentation here [1].
And the SumoBots ruleset here [2].

The ruleset may change with time. These links will also be posted on our
Ducksync page and on our Slack so that you can view them whenever you
need to.

We also discussed our projects as they stand currently. We have the
MiniBots and the SumoBots, which are both in-school compeitions we host.
MiniBots are the 3lb battlebots while the SumoBots are the kit robots
which will fight to push each other out of a ring. We also have the
Quadcopter and Battlebot, which will be group oriented builds aimed at
programmers and builders, respectively.

Next week we will be breaking out into groups and starting to look at
designing for whichever project you want to do.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email the e-board at
stevensrobotics at stevens.edu.

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne, President

Links: