[SHRC] Meeting 1 Recap

Brian Bazergui bbazergu at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 30 23:19:02 EST 2017

Hello again! We had our first meeting today and went over some of the
options for projects we'll be doing this semester. Find a project or
projects that interest you! If you have any project specific questions,
check with the eboard member for that project.

Quadcopter- Matt
Large "Battlebot"- Robert
Autonomous Minibots- Roger

We also introduced a few outreach/volunteer/community involvement
opportunities, including an attempt to start a FIRST team at Hoboken high
school!  If your interested in getting involved in any of them or HAVE ANY
IDEAS for more outreach opportunities, contact Yoohan.

Opportunities mentioned:

   - Start a FIRST team at Hoboken HS
   - Local FTC team assistance

Hope to see you all back next Monday for more robots!

Brian Bazergui