[SHRC] First Meeting!

Brian Bazergui bbazergu at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:39:05 EDT 2017

Hello all!

I hope your first weeks of classes have been going well but more
importantly I hope that you're ready for another semester full of robotics
fun! The Stevens Hobby Robotics Club will be kicking off this fall semester
with our first meeting Tomorrow, Monday 9/18 at 9 pm in Babbio 320.  We
will be introducing our line up of projects for the semester as well as
having VP Robert Sarakin share a bit about his Senior Design project!

Hope to see you there!
--
Brian Bazergui

Computer Engineering Major
Stevens Hobby Robotics Club, Secretary
IEEE - Stevens Branch
Alpha Phi Omega - Theta Alpha Chapter, Alumni Secretary