[SHRC] BattleBlimps Interest Form

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 26 15:49:04 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

tl;dr: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PILOTING RC BLIMPS IN A BATTLE TO DEATH
PLEASE ANSWER THIS YES/NO QUESTION:
https://goo.gl/forms/1jSK39IpB0cqXDfi2 [1]

As discussed at yesterday's meeting, we will be joining AIAA and ASME in
a cross-club project known as BattleBlimps! If you missed the meeting or
need a refresher, look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BreksLcME [2]. The idea is that,
instead of using hydrogen and fire, we use helium (which is much more
inert) and just pop each other's blimps.

This idea is still in a very early stage, so we are gauging interest of
the student body. Please fill out this form if you are interested, I
swear its just a yes/no question: https://goo.gl/forms/1jSK39IpB0cqXDfi2
[1]

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne