[SHRC] BattleBlimps Rescheduling and Meeting Today

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 4 11:46:18 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

So BattleBlimps was in a weird situation, two of the four days we were
planning on having design time for it ended up getting snowed out, so
there was no time to actually build, and the event was cancelled at that
time.

Now, we are going to be having BattleBlimps over the next 4 weeks,
starting today at 1pm in ABS! The final event will instead end on 4/25.
This is a little closer to the end of the year than I would have liked,
but this will give everyone a chance to design and build their projects.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at
mlagaren at stevens.edu

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne