[SHRC] SHRC Solidworks & 3D Printing Workshop!

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 4 18:30:09 EST 2018

Today we will be doing... Solidworks & 3D Printing!

[image: image.png][image: image.png]
We will be holding a CAD modeling / 3D printing workshop today in *Burchard
123 *on *Tuesday, Dec. 4* at *9pm*!

For those of you *without any CAD experience*,* no worries!*
We will be starting from scratch and teaching you how to use Solidworks!
This will be vital so that you can participate in our projects next
semester, many of which require 3D modeling!

And for those of you engineers who are wizards at Solidworks, we will go
over how our 3D-printer works, and even have each of you model something
small and print it today on our club owned 3D-printer!

*PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOPS!*
See you there!
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.