[SHRC] SHRC Meeting Tonight! Change of plans!

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:43:36 EDT 2018

*Sadly the parts for our IoT projects have not come in yet...*
So for the change of plans...

[image: image.png]
Instead, we will be holding Quadcopter Fun-Fly meeting in *Carnegie
316* on *Tuesday,
Sept. 25* at *9pm! (Today!!)*

At the meeting we will introduce you to our tiny-whoop quadcopters, and
have a relaxed meeting day flying these quads!

 We're really bummed about the delay too, but it is taking a lot longer for
to receive our kits than we expected 🙁
Come hang out with us for a relaxed meeting... It will be fun!
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.
Yoohan Ko
Stevens Institute of Technology