[SHRC] Fwd: General Body Meeting | Autonomous RC Car Project

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:29:42 EST 2019

Sorry we are meeting at *9:15 PM *not 9PM

We are continuing the Autonomous R/C Car Project! GBM Tonight (Feb. 19)[Meet
@ 9:15 PM!!!]

[image: AutonomousRCCar.png]

Stevens Hobby Robotics Club will be holding a GBM in *Babbio 319* on Tuesday,
Feb. 19 at 9:15 pm!

At this meeting, we will continuing with the Autonomous RC Car Project!

*BRING YOUR LAPTOPS!*

We will start by holding our election for secretary first, then we will
break out into mechanical and software focused teams to brainstorm how the
different mechanisms will go together.

*You'll learn about all the various hardware & electronic components that
we plan on utilizing for this project, you'll get a taste of mechanical and
software focused aspects of the project.*
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.
Yoohan Ko
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Computer Engineering - 2020
President - Stevens Hobby Robotics Club
Head of Robotics & Instructor - Rocket Club Hoboken