[SHRC] Welcome Back! Meeting Tonight!

Yoohan Ko yko1 at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:13:40 EST 2019

Hope you all had a great winter break! Welcome back
Stevens Hobby Robotics Club Members!
We will be holding the first meeting of the semester in *Babbio 319
*on *Tuesday,
Jan. 29* at *9 PM*!

At the meeting, we will be gauging interest for the various projects we
have planned for the semester as well as figuring out our project meeting
times outside of our normal Tuesday GBM!

We will also be discussing and opening up applications for an e-board
position (Secretary)!
Some of the projects we have planned for this semester include a DIY
Electric Skateboard build, a Mecanum Wheel mobile robotic base build, a
self-driving RC car project, DIY IoT and many more!
You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.
Yoohan Ko
Stevens Institute of Technology