[SRC] Recap: March 26 GBM

Kristi Mellin kmellin at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 28 23:26:44 EDT 2019

*Stevens Robotics Club *
March 26 GBM Recap

Thank you to everyone who came out to Tuesday's meeting!

[image: image.png]

During our meeting, we made more progress on the Autonomous RC Car and the
Electric Longboard.

Some reminders for the next meeting:

1. Have you heard the good news? Our name change request has been granted,
so we are now Stevens Robotics Club!! which means...

2. We need a new club logo! Submit your design here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeHFkuwxpnDv0mBYhppvl6HahI-HA1yN_8D93MIdgqMw4Yqw/viewform>,
and we will vote on it at the next meeting.

3. What if I told you there is a prize? That's right! The winner of the
logo contest receives a brand new Raspberry Pi Zero W.

4. E-board elections will also be held next week, so make sure to join us
for that.

*See you next week!*

You can unsubscribe from this list
<https://lists.stevens.edu/mailman/options/shrc>.