[Stevens Italian Club] Halloween Party

Pietro G. Vardaro PVardaro at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 2 22:49:58 EDT 2007

This is the email that was sent to me from Ana Rose Ghione

The tickets to the Halloween party will be disbursed at NIAF.  I am creating
a facebook.com event invite, and everyone can use that to invite whomever
you want to.  The tickets are EXTREMELY LIMITED, and depending on pre-sale
tickets people may not be able to get in at the door!  I let my club know
about the event, and told them to contact me to reserve tickets until our
next meeting...I highly suggest this.  Let me know how many tickets you
think you will need so I have the appropriate amount for your university!
The ticket system will run like the end of year dinner...you will have the
numbered tickets (also color coded) and a list of the ticket numbers...check
off the "sold" box if you sold that ticket number & the night of the party I
will collect the UNSOLD tickets and the list.  Tickets MUST be brought to
Celebrities & given to me at the door for admittance...I will cross check
their number to the list you wil l turn into me.  MALE E-BOARD MEMBERS UNDER
21 CONTACT ME ASAP (we can only have a few)...Frank and I will try to work
something out for you!  The DJs are the guys from Una Serata Elegante & they
did the first Halloween party...Frank Albunia & Franco do a great job if you
weren't there!

NYE plans are being finalized by Frank Albunia and Leo Castano, and I will
have that out as soon as the details are finalized.

After the meeting there was discussion of changing venues for Carnevale and
Una Serata Elegante.  Send me ideas of places to look at, and we will
schedule to go and see what they have to offer.  IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS
A RESTAURANT/ HALL SEE IF THEY CAN HELP US OUT!!

Email me if you want the drink lists.

Pietro (Peter) Vardaro
pvardaro at stevens.edu
2017414272