[Stevens Italian Club] Italian Club - 10/9 Meeting

Gina gfiorenz at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 10 22:16:14 EDT 2007

Hey all,

   If you didn't make the meeting, here's the scoop....

1) Constitution - will be voted on next Sunday at 7 at the SGA meeting
(Fielding) - if anyone wants to come and show some support, that would
be great...
2) Bocci Games - Wed 17 Oct 2007 - 2-6pm - should we buy a set or just
use borrowed ones?
   A typical set costs between $50 and $100 - should we have our budget
be 2 of these?
   Are we giving out prizes (candy, cheap medals)?
   Food?
   Advertising?
3) Halloween Party with other schools - check out the e-mail from Pete
that has all the info - let us know asap if you want to go - if you did
not receive that e-mail, let me know
4) Steven's Halloween Party - what dish should the Italian Club bring? -
everyone must wear a costume
5) T-shirts - we have a general design - sizes will be taken later
6) Do we want to have a food festival in the spring?
7) We also want to check out the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit in the
library - we are working on getting an appointment for that

That's basically it. I'll send out another e-mail later about the next
meeting.

Ciao,
Gina