[Stevens Italian Club] NJIT Pub Night Relive the World Cup

Pietro Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 8 21:27:04 EDT 2008

Tomorrow as you all know we are having our nostra cucina event with LAA, so
I hope you can all attend. We will be setting up in Jacobus starting at
about 1. Also later that night we will have unity practice, whether not we
are going to stick with the competition or not I expect you all to attend as
this will substitute the meeting for Thursday. On Thursday night at 9 pm
NJITs Italian club is holding a Pub night (21 to drink) on their campus and
reliving the world cup. I will be going as well as Dante. If you'd like to
join us please send me an email.

Thank you,

Pietro (Peter) Vardaro

Stevens Italian Club President