[Stevens Italian Club] Fwd: Books for Library

Pietro G. Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 16 23:34:42 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
I recently emailed the amici group about books relating to Italian
history and language. I think that many of us don't get the full
opportunity to learn everything we can about our roots. Mr. Coccia has
offered to help us bridge the gaps. We will attempt to dedicate a
section of the library to Italian studies. Below is Mr. Coccia's email
to me. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Joseph Coccia Jr. wrote:

>    Dear Pietro........Let me once again thank you for your assistance
at our last meeting.  It wouldn't have worked
>                             without you.  regarding books for you and
your classmates, yes the Coccia Foundation is interested
>                             in assisting you to gain culture knowledge
of Italy through books.
>                             As mentioned, let's check with Student
Government and see if you and the other students can have
>                             an AMICI della CULTURA
ITALIANA...club....and follow it up with checking with the Librarian to
see
>                             if you can start an ItaLIAN SECTION AT
SAID LIBRARY.   THEN WE'RE ON OUR WAY.
response..........ciao          Joseph@