[Stevens Italian Club] Chip and Dip Updates

Carlo Pardo makatoboy345 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 20:50:23 EDT 2008

Good Evening,

I am sorry for the lack of responses the past couple of weeks. However, we
are getting close to finalizing a lot of the details for *Chip and Dip.*

*Some of the key information include:*

LOCATION:     Walker Gymnasium***   (DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR-due to
construction in Pierce)

DATE:             Wednesday September 3, 2008

TIME:              Setting Up: 7:30
                        Doors Open: 8:30
                        Festivities: 9:00
                        Ends:  ~11:00

*Other necessary information:

*THEME:          Art Gallery

SET-UP:         -Each organization will receive a   22" x 28" poster board
in which each can
                         showcase their organization

                       -Each organization will also receive an easel to
display their poster board on

                       -You will *NOT* receive the poster board this week so
you can just start planning

Regarding budgets, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please email me if you have any questions. I know I haven't been very timely
at all during the last couple of weeks. To be honest, I might not respond
back to you if you send me an email tonight or tomorrow because I have a
final to study for Tuesday. However, after that I *WILL* be punctual with
the emails.

Thanks again for your cooperation,

Carlo Pardo

ESC Secretary '09