[Stevens Italian Club] ESC General Body Meeting

Carlo Pardo makatoboy345 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:39:32 EDT 2008

Good Evening,

*First*, thank you everyone for submitting the pictures and songs this
weekend.

*Second*, someone has brought to my attention that i missed a detail
regarding tomorrow night's meeting.

What: *ESC General Body Meeting*
Where: *Babbio 104*
Time: *9pm*
TOD: *Chip and Dip*

*Third*, we will be having a general body meeting on Tuesday September 2nd
(the day before Chip and Dip) because Monday we have the day off. A reminder
will follow later in the week.

*Fourth*, if it's possible, for the representatives of each organization who
are coming to the GBM tomorrow night, can you please have ready to write
down the contact information for your e-board?

Thank you and have a great first day of classes.

Carlo Pardo
ESC Secretary '09