[Stevens Italian Club] New Event

Gina Fiorenza gfiorenz at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 23 02:22:14 EST 2008

Hey all,

    We were thinking of hosting an event with the Anime Club - to watch
Gunslinger Girl, which takes place in Italy.

Here's the basic description:
 From anime news network: "Henrietta" was an innocent little girl when
her entire family was massacred and she was left for dead. She was
rescued by a privately-owned social welfare organization and given
cybernetic components over her battered body. Brainwashed by the
organization, she and four other girls now work as cold-blooded
assassins, doing the dirty work for the Italian government.

Its a really good anime, but it lasts over 4 hours (12 episodes, 22 min
each, 264 min total).

If you guys are interested, let me know asap so we can set it up. Even
if you aren't - let me know either way. :)

~Gina~