[Stevens Italian Club] FW: [ESC] RSO Summit/1st GBM

Pietro Vardaro pvardaro at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 24 20:05:01 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Nipal [mailto:knipal at stevens.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:45 PM
To: esc at stevens.edu; escrso at stevens.edu
Subject: [ESC] RSO Summit/1st GBM

Everyone,

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP (ESC should be on every orgs'
mailing list, so we will be made aware of whether your general body has
been informed).

---

There will be an RSO Summit held this Sunday, January 27th at 7pm in
the Fielding Room (Howe Center 3rd Floor). Please make every effort to
attend the RSO Summit. Points will be awarded to each organization with
a representative in attendance.

Additionally, all e-board members should attend our first general body
meeting next Monday the 28th at 9pm in BC 104 as we will discuss the
changes to the UNITY show. All input will be taken into consideration,
so please relay this information especially to those who would like to
contribute their ideas towards UNITY 2008.

Have a good rest of the week,
Kim Nipal
ESC Secretary