[Stevens Italian Club] SIC Meeting and [Fwd: Prayer Service in memory of 9/11]

Gina Fiorenza gfiorenz at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:08:58 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

   I'm sure all of you have gotten this e-mail, but we were thinking of
either pushing back the SIC meeting tomorrow or starting it earlier so
that we may attend this service. The current meeting is tomorrow at 9pm
in BC 203.

  We'd like to hear everyone's opinions before we decide to do anything.
If we push back the meeting, we are not going to be able to meet in
Babbio because it closes at 10. So we might do Hayden Lounge or possibly
Jacobus.

But even if you are not interested in attending the service, please let
us know what you think!

~Gina Fiorenza~
SIC Secretary