[Stevens Italian Club] Columbia Association-GBM

Pietro Vardaro gthmknight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:37:04 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to pass along some information on the Columbia Association which
Robert spoke of during the previous meeting. The organization is strongly
dedicated to uniting Italian culture within the community. I encourage you
all to take a look at their webpage.
http://www.dsnycolumbia.org/index.htmlIf you have any questions or
would like to attend one of their events please
contact me or Robert Pellegrino. They have kindly offered reduced price
membership. Also I would like to remind everyone we do have a General Body
Meeting this Thursday in room BC 204at 9pm. Please let me know if you cannot
attend.
Thank you,
Pietro Vardaro
Stevens Italian Club President