[Stevens Italian Club] GBM

Pietro Vardaro gthmknight at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:14:56 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I would like to inform you all there will be a general body meeting this
week Thursday night in Babbio Center 202. I hope that we can all meet a bit
earlier, preferably around 8 o' clock. Anyone who is going to una serata
elegante should please bring $50 to the meeting so I can purchase your
ticket. Unfortunately, I cannot be responsible for the commute to and from
the gala. The event is a great opportunity to meet many prominent memebers
of the Italian community and I hope that you will all consider going.  Also,
nominations for officers positions will be accepted this week. I hope to see
you all there.
Thank you,
Pietro Vardaro
Stevens Italian Club President