[Stevens Italian Club] [SIC] Good luck on exams!

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Sun May 3 23:36:37 EDT 2009

Ciao a tutti,

We here at SIC just wanted to wish everyone good luck on exams, as well
as a wonderful summer!

In case anyone was wondering, I neglected to make the announcment that
there will be no more meetings this semster when we met on Thursday.
However, the E-Board will continue planning and preparation during the
summer; based on our success last Wednesday, we hope to have another
barbecue in or around the week of Orientation '09!

Good luck once again, and enjoy the vacation!
Feel free to stay in contact if you have any questions, comments, or
suggestions for improvement next semester.

Ci vediamo nell'autunno!

-Joe Natale
SIC President
Class of 2012