[Stevens Italian Club] ITALIAN LESSONS- CHANGE

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 3 22:05:19 EST 2009

Hello all,

I spoke earlier tonight with the teacher who is coming to give the
lesson, and he will not be able to make it in tomorrow night. He will
be available, however, to give a lesson on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, at
8pm. I hope you can all make it then; please let me know if you have
any questions, comments, or concerns, and if you see a flyer
advertising a lesson on the 4th, you may take it down.

I apologize for the last-minute change. As it stands now, we still have
a GBM scheduled for this Thursday at 9pm in Babbio.

Have a good night,
-Joe