[Stevens Italian Club] Fright Night Information

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 18 17:59:27 EDT 2009

Ciao a tutti,

A few of you may remember that I mentioned some details about Fright
Night the other day. ESC is currently looking for volunteers to help
set up for the event which will take place on October 30, the FRIDAY
before Halloween. Below are the possible time slots; each is an hour
and fifteen minutes long.

12:00 – 1:15 PM  (At least 4)
1:15– 2:30 PM  (At least 4)
2:30 – 3:45 PM  (At least 4)
3:45 – 5:00 PM  (At least 4)
5:00 – 6:15 PM  (At least 5)
6:15 – 7:30 PM  (At least 5)
7:30 – 8:45 PM  (At least 10)
9:00 – 10:15 PM  (At least 2 people)
10:15 – 11:30 PM  (At least 2 people)
12:00 – 1:00 AM  (At least 4 people – Clean up)

We have also been asked to provide food for the event (both dinner and
dessert). If anyone has any ideas, or is familiar with the Italian
restaurants in the area, please attempt to put your suggestions forth
before the next GBM (next Thursday). If possible, we should try to stay
within the Halloween theme: would you rather eat spaghetti and
meatballs or worms and eyeballs? :=P

Have a great night, everyone.

Ci vediamo,
-Joe