[Stevens Italian Club] Italian Lesson!

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 28 22:01:31 EDT 2009

Ciao a tutti!

I have just spoken with Mike Grillo, the teacher who has volunteered to
give our first Italian lesson. He will teach for about a half hour, and
we will serve Italian-themed snacks (bruschetta, etc.) during the
event.  The event is currently planned for WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, at
8pm in Babbio 319, our usual meeting room. However, I would like to ask
once more if the majority of you can make this time. I invite all who
are interested to respond to this e-mail with input about the timing of
the lesson, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the final
details. In the case that this does in fact happen on Wednesday, we
will most likely not have a meeting the following night (Thursday, the
5th).

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Buonanotte,
-Joe