[Stevens Italian Club] Benvenuti!

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 10 00:42:32 EDT 2009

Ciao a tutti!

Welcome to the new school year! My name is Joe Natale, and on behalf of
the Stevens Italian Club, I would like to invite you to the first
General Body Meeting of the semester. Meetings are typically held on
Thursday evenings at 9pm; the group will meet at that time tomorrow
night (Thursday, Sept. 10th) in Hayden Lounge.

Tomorrow's meeting is introductory; we will discuss upcoming events,
such as the kickoff Bocce and Barbecue celebration next week and the
Hoboken Italian Festival! Bring friends, fresh ideas, and an open mind;
and don't forget, anyone can attend a meeting and join the e-mail list
at any time, whether or not you signed the sheet at the Club Fair
earlier today. If you cannot make the meeting, or have any additional
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other
Executive Board Members.

Have a great night, and we hope to see you all tomorrow.