[Stevens Italian Club] ESC Tonight

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 22 17:33:03 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to remind you all that there is an ESC meeting tonight.
We have a representative coming at 9pm to Babbio 104; however, I think
we need to set up something a little more permanent. Please let us know
if any of you are free every other MONDAY NIGHT at 9.

Thank you,
-Joe

P.S.  I originally registered for a 9:15 time slot for the yearbook
photos on Wednesday, at Howe. However, several of our members will be
absent if we do take this time. Instead, I have sent an e-mail to
link at stevens.edu, and we will most likely pick a GBM or one of our own
events of the semester at which to take a group picture, and we will
send this in for the yearbook.