[Stevens Italian Club] Tonight's Meeting

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 11 22:56:00 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

At tonight's meeting only two other members showed up. Both were
E-Board members; no General Body members attended. I saw quite a few of
you today and only one person told me in advance that they wouldn't be
able to make it.

This is not to say that SIC should be the first priority, especially
during mid-term week! I just really need to know who is participating
in the following two events:

1) UNITY  (even video, if not acting on stage)
2) The World Cup

It's a matter of time and resources that I'm worried about here,
perhaps even more than loyalty. I work to do what you want, but I need
the feedback from you guys!

Look forward to an update from the E-Board at the end of the break...
Our schedule is packed for the rest of the semester, and we want to
spend as much time as possible doing what you will enjoy the most.

Allora... Enjoy the break... it's a well-deserved rest for us all!

Ci vediamo, e ci parliamo presto.
-Joe