[Stevens Italian Club] The Spring Agenda

Joseph L. Natale jnatale at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 28 23:52:16 EDT 2010

Ciao a tutti!

Last meeting, I promised an e-mail outlining the rest of the semester.
You can consider this "part one."

-ELECTIONS-
Perhaps the most important thing on the agenda is the Election for the
Executive Board positions. There are currently five positions, as
stated in our most recent edition of the bylaws/constitution. They are:

President                        (Joe Natale)
Vice President                 (Dante Smiriglio)
Treasurer                        (Deanna Corio)
Secretary                        (Lauren Mayer)
Master of Ceremonies      (Chris Coppola)

In parentheses I have listed the names of those who are currently
serving on the Executive Board, in case you want to ask the current
members what the individual jobs entail. Of course, I can always
provide the description as stated in the official documentation, or
answer any questions you might have.

Since we only meet once a week, we have decided to open the nominations
via e-mail. If you would like to run, or to nominate a candidate,
simply respond to this e-mail with your nomination. I do intend to run
for President next semester, but I have not yet received any
confirmations from anyone else.

-BBQ with IUA-
If you were not already aware, we are co-hosting an event with IUA
(Holi and Barbecue!) this Wednesday, from 1 to 4pm. As our part of the
bargain, we need to provide the food (we will be reimbursed). I need a
few volunteers to help with this task, and I hope you all come and
represent SIC! If you are able to help by making a trip to Shoprite,
have a car, or are able to store some burgers in your freezer, let me
know!

That's about it for now. Next issue will feature UNITY and the Cup.

As always, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them.

A presto,
-Joe

P.S.  The meeting this Thursday is important! If you can't make it, try
to make us aware ahead of time!