[Stevens Italian Club] ITALIAN DINNER IN PIERCE!

jnatale at stevens.edu jnatale at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 7 20:57:16 EDT 2010

Ciao a tutti,

I have attached the flyer for our first event of the year-- an
Italian-themed dinner in Pierce, co-hosted with Stevens Dining Services, on
, 2010! Make sure to bring your friends; all are welcome.

A few members have inquired about a possible meeting this week. I
apologize if I was not clear last week, but there is this week. If anyone
went to Babbio in anticipation of a meeting, please let me know by replying
to this e-mail.

At the dinner on Wednesday, they will set up a  in the middle of the
dining hall for the Italian Club. Anyone on this mailing list is welcome to
sit there, and any questions can, as always, be put forth via e-mail.

I have a class partway through the dinner, but I was hoping that we could
meet, as a club, within some designating time range. Any ideas? I will
definitely be there at the beginning and the end, and I will most likely
stay for at least part of Pierce After Dark. If you are thinking of coming,
or can't make it but want to contribute, please consider sticking around
near the end in case Teddy and the staff need any help. Oh, and we'll be
playing Italian music throughout the night...

Allora, e' veramente tutto per questa settimana-- that's really all for
this week!

Hope to see you all next Wednesday,
 -Joe