[Stevens Italian Club] Fwd: [ESC] Fright Night Volunteer Sign Ups

jnatale at stevens.edu jnatale at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 13 23:08:23 EDT 2010

 Ciao a tutti!

The dinner was amazing-- an excellent turnout, among members as well as
non-members! One of the upcoming events is Fright Night. Please read the
following e-mail and follow the link if you're available; you can be the
first to sign up!

Our next event if Cannoli Night, which is scheduled for the 28th. Hope to
see you all there!

Buonanotte,
 -Joe