[Stevens Italian Club] IMPORTANT MEETING TONIGHT!

Lauren Mayer LMayer at Stevens.edu
Thu Oct 28 16:24:51 EDT 2010

CIAO!!!

Come to the Italian Club Meeting tonight, October 28th at 9:00pm in Babbio
319!!!

We have a lot of exciting events coming up and your input would be GREATLY
appreciated!! Here are the events: Cannoli Night, the scavengar hunt and the
long awaited Cinema Paradiso movie night!!

 We also need people to volunteer for Fright Night, on Friday, October 29th.

Please let us know if you cannot attend so that we can keep you updated with
all of the events that are coming up!!!!

Thank you and hope to see you on Thursday!

~Lauren