[Stevens Italian Club] La Festa!

jnatale jnatale at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:48:02 EST 2011

Ciao a tutti...

Siete pronti?!-- Are you ready??? Stasera--tonight-- we will have our
very special "Celebrazione di Natale" event at 7pm in Babbio 104.

Our special AMICI delegates will be in attendance, as well as a some
surprise guests!

You can look forward to home-made lasagna, chicken parmiggiana, sausage
and peppers, and traditional Christmas dishes and desserts, music, games
and prizes (Tombola!), and a special presentation of the movie
"Benvenuti al Sud."

Venite con alcuni amici... divertiamoci insieme!-- Come with some
friends... let's have fun together!

See you there!

Ci vediamo,
-Joe