[Stevens Italian Club] FIRST MEETING: Thursday, March 10th at 9pm

jnatale at stevens.edu jnatale at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 4 11:31:11 EST 2011

 Ciao a tutti,   I hope you are all well! We have had several delays in
starting meetings this semester but we are now on track and _pronti_
(ready) if you are! I would like to have the first official GBM of the
semester in  this coming  Bring your friends-- it will be a good time!
Also, please welcome the 2011-2012 E-Board, who have been working behind
the scenes on some big plans for the Italiabn Club:   President- Joe
Natale Vice President- Chris Coppola Secretary- Lauren Mayer Treasurer-
Dana DeSantis Master of Ceremonies- Sal Spinella   We hope see you
there... Ciao for now! -SIC E-Board