[Stevens Italian Club] SCAVENGER HUNT!!!

jnatale at stevens.edu jnatale at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 18 13:46:49 EST 2011

Ciao a tutti,
The Scavenger Hunt will take place TOMORROW! Let's meet at 2pm in front of Babbio, and I'll hand out the lists and tasks.
I'll go over the rules again tomorrow, but keep these points in mind:-The group with the most items on the list when time is up is the winner.-If two groups tie for the highest number of items, the first one back before the time limit gets the first prize.-You will be solving riddles on the paper in order to figure out where to go. When you get there, follow the instructions to find clues. Unscramble the clues to decipher a surprise!-Technology (cell phones, etc.) is allowed, and speaking to Hoboken residents or acquaintances (especially in Italian, :-P) is encouraged.-Bring a camera phone or a digital camera for your group; you may need it!
E-mail me with your chosen group members and any questions you might have as soon as you can.
In bocca al lupo!-Joe