[Stevens Italian Club] Scavenger Hunt Cancelled

jnatale at stevens.edu jnatale at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 19 12:51:35 EST 2011

Scusate raggazzi,

Due to a lack of response, the Scavenger Hunt is postponed until further notice.

The next time we will see each other is Thursday, December 1st; on that weekend (December 3) is the second and last AMICI meeeting of the semester, at Westchester University.

***BIG NEWS***
This evening I will be taking a train to Ridgewood to participate in an AMICI meeting in which I will be planning for our FINAL event in 2011: Stevens is proposing to host a holiday bash with the Italian Clubs from Rutgers, Ramapo, Montclair, and several other AMICI schools. This will take place in the week BEFORE the beginning of the final exam review period. We are shooting for Friday, December 9th.

Buon tacchino (Happy Turkey Day),
-Joe