[Stevens Italian Club] Cannoli Night-- Last Minute Stuff

jnatale jnatale at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 26 23:02:17 EDT 2011

Ciao amici,

I hope you're all ready for Cannoli Night (have you seen the
posters??)!! Several people have volunteered to help with the setup and
actual distribution of cannoli throughout the night; I want to take this
opportunity to double-check that those of you are free. If you CAN still
make it, give me a rough block of time during which you are willing and
able to lend a hand (setup/training is at 7:30pm, the main event runs
from 8pm to 11pm, with a Cannoli-Eating contest around 9:30, and the
clean-up will be over before 11:30). The perks of helping include being
a taste taster :-P -- and believe me, getting to enjoy your cannoli
before the hungry crowd rushes at us is definitely a worthwhile
experience. We will be rationing the cannoli, but there will be plenty
of other things going on (and much more fun to be had!) besides the
obvious joy of filling your own delectable sweets, so hopefully the
attendees will want to stick around. It's our first proper event of the
semester (we like to start things off with a bang), so it's really just
the beginning!

Until then... ci vediamo domani.
-Joe