[Stevens Italian Club] Benvenuti!!!

jnatale jnatale at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:43:25 EST 2012

Ciao a tutti,

Benvenuti -- welcome all -- to the new semester. Thanks to all those
who attended our introductory meeting! For those who didn't show up...
"Whatsa matter you? Gotta no respect?? What-a-ya think you do???" (if
you feel offended, please follow this expository link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs).

I've attached the timeline of events and meetings that I had up on the
projector screen last night. Let me know if you have any questions.
Otherwise... avanti tutta (full speed ahead)!!

-Joe

P.S.  One member approached me last night about becoming an ESC
representative. If anyone else is even possibly interested in serving on
the E-Board, I encourage you to seek more information, but no rush--
there's plenty of time before elections, and the new officers don't even
assume their positions until the end of the semester (after thorough
training-- nobody will be left in the dark!). Ciao for now.