[Stevens Italian Club] Meeting and Event Updates!

DFinis dfinis at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 11:21:07 EST 2015

Ciao amici!

TOMORROW, THURSDAY February 5th at 6pm in Hayden Lounge will be our first event, Cultural Food Night! Warm up with some good food and meet some new people! We can't wait to see you! Bring your friends and your appetites!

Another event will also be held in conjunction with ESC: Fried Everything! WEDNESDAY Feb 11th @ 1pm in Hayden Lounge there will be a smorgasbord of fried goodness, including fried zeppoles (which we will be making), fried oreos, and more!

In other news, SIC will be holding bi-weekly meetings on THURSDAYS at 9pm in Babbio 310. The first meeting will be held February 12th. Everyone of every heritage and background is welcome to attend! Come learn about Italian culture, language, music, food, and more.

Ci vediamo!

~Danielle Finis