[Stevens Italian Club] Membership Update

dfinis dfinis at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 7 12:16:12 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone!

I hate to email everyone in the summer, but I am cleaning up the
membership list before we go back to school for the fall. If you have
ALREADY GRADUATED from Stevens, kindly send back an email to me with
your name and Stevens email address so I can remove you from this
mailing list. If you HAVE NOT graduated yet, you may disregard this
email and I will see you all at school. Enjoy your summers, everyone.
Grazie! (Thank you!)

~Danielle Finis

SIC Event Coordinator/ Head of Public Relations