[Themaintainers] book, Maintainers reading group?

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:23:34 EDT 2015

All,

I don't see why we couldn't meet virtually a few times. Perhaps the first
time we could focus on a few conceptual articles (Graham and Thrift's "Out
of Order: Understanding Repair and Maintenance" and Christopher Henke's
"The Mechanics of Workplace Order: Toward a Sociology of Repair"?). Then
Brad and others who can't commit to reading a book could join. Next, we
could read that book to go a bit deeper into a contemporary argument
about/for infrastructure.