[Themaintainers] Introducing The Maintainers Blog

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:33:43 EDT 2016

Dear Maintainers,

This email list has been dormant for some months, and we are hoping to
bring it back to life now as space to have conversations about all things
Maintainers. When we first started this list, we introduced ourselves. So,
if you have recently joined, don't be shy about telling us who you are and
what your interests are. This list is a good place to ask questions about
maintenance studies; to announce opportunities, including
conferences/workshops and publications; and to explore ideas.

Another place where we will be having such conversations is on our new
blog:  http://themaintainers.org/blog/

We have posts for the blog lined up for the next few weeks, but please feel
free to drop me an email with ideas. And also please share the blog with
anyone you think might or should be interested.

Very best,

Lee Vinsel

--
Assistant Professor
Program on Science and Technology Studies