[Themaintainers] Blog Post by Hillel Arnold

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:37:15 EDT 2016

Dear Maintainers,

Today's blog post is by Hillel Arnold, an archivist and Head of Digital
Programs at the Rockefeller Archive Center:
http://themaintainers.org/blog/2016/4/30/the-maintainers-a-conference-about-keeping-things-working-most-of-the-time

If people's affiliations say anything, I believe that many people on this
list are interested in a) digital maintenance and b) how this topic
intersects with libraries, databases, and archives. So I hope that Hillel's
post will launch that conversation.

Best,

Lee

PS: I won't pester the list every time The Maintainers is covered by news
organizations, but I was recently interviewed by the Australian
Broadcasting Corporation, and I think the interview serves as a clear and
easily-consumable, audio introduction to The Maintainers:
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/hail-the-maintainers/7367660

--
Assistant Professor
Program on Science and Technology Studies