[Themaintainers] Maintainers Blog: Creating a Factory-based Repair System in a Chinese Industrial Enterprise, 1961

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:20:22 EDT 2016

Dear Maintainers,

Today on The Maintainers blog, the great Phil Scranton on "Creating a
Factory-based Repair System in a Chinese Industrial Enterprise, 1961." Phil
makes some terrific selections from Chinese primary sources. In many ways,
this is Phil's response to Yulia Frumer's first post on maintenance in
Japan. Phil's post also builds on his paper on maintenance in communist
Europe from The Maintainers conference (which I link to in today's post).

http://themaintainers.org/blog/2016/5/6/creating-a-factory-based-repair-system-in-a-chinese-industrial-enterprise-1961

As always, we are looking to increase geographical (and historical)
diversity of our coverage, so if you have a way to do that please let us
know.

Very best,

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Program on Science and Technology Studies