[Themaintainers] A Maintainers panel at BHC?

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:13:19 EDT 2016

Hello, everybody.

Yes, Andy R. and I were planning a Maintainers panel for BHC, but then it
fell apart, and now it doesn't look like either one of us will make it. (I
would still like to put together a BHC Denver tour on the business of
marijuana. Talk about maintaining.)

But I strongly support the idea of a BHC Maintainers panel. Let me know if
there is any way I can help.

Lee

--
Assistant Professor
Program on Science and Technology Studies