[Themaintainers] Session suggestions?

Alice Clifton alice.clifton at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:37:12 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to present a paper at SHOT Philadelphia on the U.S. Army's use
of messenger pigeons from WWI to 1957.

Is anyone writing on a topic that may fit with this in a session (involving
persistent technology, or perhaps communications technology, military
technology, or animal technology), or does anyone have suggestions on where
or to whom I should look to create or join a session?

(Because this could work with sessions on various topics, I'm emailing a
few different lists. I'm sorry if you get this more than once!)

Thanks and best wishes,
Alice Clifton

Alice Clifton
Ph.D. Student, History and Sociology of Technology and Science
School of History and Sociology
Georgia Institute of Technology
alice.clifton at gatech.edu