[Themaintainers] Fwd: cfp for two sessions on repair and maintenance

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:43:28 EDT 2017

Hello, Maintainers,

Please see the note below from Sabir Khan and attached documents on two art
and architecture conferences that will have panels on maintenance and
repair. The panels sounds interesting, and I'm sure many people on list
would have something to add.

Best,

Lee

PS: This list will pick up activity this fall when I land at my new job at
Virginia Tech. The Maintainers group will have a number of new initiatives,
including producing a newsletter and re-enlivening the blog. So, stay tuned
for that. And if you have any ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them