[Themaintainers] Maintainers II, April 6-9: Program & Registration are up!

Andrew Russell arussell at arussell.org
Mon Mar 13 15:04:04 EDT 2017

Hi everyone -

We’re thrilled to share the news of the program & registration for Maintainers II: Labor, Technology, and Social Orders, which will be held at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken NJ from April 6-9, 2017.

Program: http://themaintainers.org/maintainers-ii-program/ <http://themaintainers.org/maintainers-ii-program/>
Registration, Hotel, Travel: http://themaintainers.org/2017-conference-registrationhoteltravel/ <http://themaintainers.org/2017-conference-registrationhoteltravel/>

The program features 71 presentations spread across 18 panels, including 2 opening plenary panels on Thursday afternoon, a Friday afternoon panel and reception to celebrate an upcoming issue of Continent on breaking and repair, and a Sunday workshop on Maintenance as Practice, featuring professionals and scholars with diverse practical engagements with maintenance.

Please help us spread the word!

If you plan to join us, please register soon so that we have some reasonable numbers to give to the catering and events planning staff at Stevens.  If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Andy & Lee
twitter: @The_Maintainers