[Themaintainers] urban park maintenance work

christoph at usp.br christoph at usp.br
Wed May 31 07:40:36 EDT 2017

Dear Maintainers,

I have conducted an ethnographic research on the maintenance of Tiergarten,
Berlin's oldest and most fascinating park,
as my Master Thesis in Urban Design at TU Berlin.

As far as I am concerned, there is little research on urban park maintenance work,
although the conditions for the gardeners are changing dramatically.

I would like to share my findings with a wider communit y,
but the thesis is written in Germany, to a rather local audience, I guess.

If you are aware of a journal/platform/etc. where I could submit a paper,
summing up my findings in English, I would be glad to hear from you!

Warm regards from Berlin,
Christoph